|About the Artist:
=== work details
All images start out as VirtualWorks and involve
- original, digital and scanned-film objects and patterns combined with found images and remade interiors
- digital composition and assembly into master 1701pxl / 300dpi .tif-image files.
Further production may entail
- wallWORK: images on paper / canvas; collage / marouflage onto panels; mixedmedia handwork over
- animeSTILLLIFE©: stop-frame animation, soundtrack mixing, video editing.
BIO - SKETCH
A product of duality and displacement
- Hometown, Seattle / live and work, New Zealand.
- Always artistic / no art studies until age 18.
- Dale Clayton Bodvin until age 20 / Clay Bodvin after 14 months in Vietnam.
- Full-time career, advertising and design - 25+ years / practicing fine artist - 40+ years.
Festival screenings, online & onwall exhibitions - combined, to date
- 16 solo exhibitions; 67 group exhibitions
- in NZ; AU; AR; US; IT; UK.